How2 DUPLICATE a database?
Author Message
 How2 DUPLICATE a database?

Hi,
how can I duplicate a Database (.mdb) ?

I want to have an empty database with the same structure as
the original.

ciao.
Daniel

(please send a copy of your reply as private email, tnx)

Fri, 19 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 How2 DUPLICATE a database?

Re: How2 DUPLICATE a database?
To do that, we have a empty database renamed and we
copy it with a new name.

Sat, 20 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How2 make a duplicate of a MDB ?

2. I am getting duplicate records, I mean everything is duplicate even Access record number

3. Holy holy duplicates duplicates Batman Batman!

4. Dispatch Database Duplicate Fields

5. Database Duplicates -- Your Ideas and Methods

6. Database - duplicate records

7. VB error trapping of duplicates in indexed Access database

8. HELP: Duplicate Keys in Access Database

9. How do I exclude duplicate database records

10. ! How to duplicate database structure

11. eliminating duplicates in a database table

12. Duplicating a Table in an Access Database