How to comunicate with extern devices with VB5 methodes?
Author Message
 How to comunicate with extern devices with VB5 methodes?

Hello,

i want to know how to access devices with VB5 methodes over serial or
parallel ports of the pc.

Can someone tell me how to manage this?

thank you

Thu, 22 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to comunicate with extern devices with VB5 methodes?
mscomm control for comm port, escape seq for lpt port.
Quote:

>Hello,

>i want to know how to access devices with VB5 methodes over serial or
>parallel ports of the pc.

>Can someone tell me how to manage this?

>thank you

Thu, 22 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. comunicate with a usb device

2. Communication with extern device over lpt1

3. Device: or Device

4. vb5 &controlling devices via serial ports

5. Muting the wave device in VB5, almost there...

6. Muting the wave device in VB5

7. Look at device manager devices from api

8. Retrieving unique device id from handheld devices.

9. programming com1 to comunicate with lock-in

10. Comunicating with websites

11. comunicating with Outlook Express

12. comunicating with a video camera via vb6