DDE between MS Access and MS Outlook
Author Message
 DDE between MS Access and MS Outlook

I am looking for a good way to DDE between MS Access 97 and Outlook. I
want to use Outlook as the front end, and then use a database to draw
the data from Outlook. Anyone have any examples or ideas?

Wed, 02 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 DDE between MS Access and MS Outlook

I stumbled across a MS Access application on Microsofts webpage a few months
ago that allows you to attach MS Outlooks tables to MS Access, It was in the
developer's area, I don't know if that will help or not, I believe I still have
a copy of the app on my HD, if you can't find it, I'll send it to ya.

good luck,

Chat
VB Developer for PC Scale

"Genius's and Fools, were all alike under God's eyes." - Unk

Sat, 05 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 DDE between MS Access and MS Outlook

Check out the VBScript code behind the Outlook Account Tracker sample form.
It utilizes DAO for a lookup to a mdb table.

Sat, 05 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing current record in MS Access with DDE from MS Word

2. Use VBScript to read data from MS-Access to MS-Outlook

3. Automatically Emailing Data from MS Access to MS Outlook

4. Automatically Emailing Data from MS Access to MS Outlook

5. automation from ms access to ms outlook to do something

6. Print out MS Outlook calendars via VBA WITHIN MS Outlook

7. Regarding Accessing External database using MS-Access and MS-Visual Basic

8. Link MS Access on PocketPC to Desktop MS Access

9. Add a row to a spreadsheet using a MS Access DDE-link

10. DDE: Powerbuilder Client-MS Access Server

11. DDE to MS ACCESS 2.0

12. MS-Access and DDE from VB(DO Events Problem)