Changing ROWSOURCE in DATACOMBO dynamically
Author Message
 Changing ROWSOURCE in DATACOMBO dynamically

On a form I have 3 Datacombo with lists from recordsets.  When a
selection on one is made, a new recordset is generated for the next.
Ex: Country(DC1) ---> State(DC2) ---> City(DC3)

Is there a way to change the rowsource of each dynamically?

The only way I figured to do this is to user an arrays of datacombos,
and unloading and loading new datacombos each time a new recordset is
generated.  Must be an easier way though?

Sun, 02 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. rowsource of ado-datacombo

2. .rowsource of datacombo at runtime

3. Setting DataCombo RowSource / DataSource at runtime

4. RowSource property of ADO DataCombo runtime error (91)

5. Setting DataCombo RowSource / DataSource at runtime

6. ***ReportObject.Rowsource=FormObject.Rowsource

7. Change RowSource

8. Change RowSource query's criteria at runtime?

9. recordset record position change upon the Datacombo change...

10. recordset record position change upon the Datacombo change...

11. recordset record position change upon the Datacombo change...

12. Can not cancel changes made using DataCombo!!!