Problems making a automatic text box when selecting in a combo box
Author Message
 Problems making a automatic text box when selecting in a combo box

Hi my name is Aurlio and i'm calling from Portugal, that explanes my bad
english i'm sorry.In fact now i've made a more an less complex database in
access 97for a kind of stock "manepulating" and i have used a combo box and
some text box to the client part of the form.What i want with this is when
i select a name in the combo the rest of the fields appear autumatically. I
ASK YOU , HOW CAN I DO THIS IN Visual Basic 5.0 ENTERPRISE EDITION.

THANK YOU FOR HELPING

Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. selecting records for 2nd combo box dependant on first combo box

2. Vb 4.0 Problems updating Text Boxes from Combo Box linked to Data Control

3. Limiting Access to Text Boxes, List Boxes and Combo Boxes

4. Combo box sample for selecting text strings

5. Combo Box Text goes blank after selecting

6. Select all text when selecting a text box?

7. Unable to populate text box from combo box

8. Putting a value from a combo box into a text box on a form

9. Filling combo box text box area from data

10. Created Form in Word - Irregular movement of combo boxes, text boxes on scrolling

11. Adding to a combo box or text box through the keyboard

12. Combo Boxes and Text Boxes