INSERT strings with special characters
Author Message
 INSERT strings with special characters

When you INSERT a text field in a database using SQL instructions, you must
use the < ' > character.
E.g. "INSERT INTO books VALUES (" + str$(code as Integer) + ", ' " + name as
string + " ' );"
Problem is... how can I insert a string containing the < ' > character? It
must be easy, but I just couldn't find how.
Thanks.

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Insert into - with special characters

2. Inserting Special Characters

3. INSERT INTO - special text characters ??

4. Remove all special characters from a string?

5. Special Characters in Strings

6. string search up to a special character

7. Special characters compared in a string

8. VBscript sub string special characters and spaces

9. How to get SPECIAL characters in STRING CONSTANTS or LITERALS

10. inserting special strings

11. special character problem - character sets?

12. Splitting strings with a seperating character already inserted.