DBCOMBO
Author Message
 DBCOMBO

I am relatively new at this.  I have looked in all of the books that I have
and searched the KB and cannot seem to solve my problem.  I am using VB 5.0
with an access database connected to a form with a data control.  I am
trying to populate a dbcombo with LastName, FirstName from a table titled
Employees and have not been successful.  Does somebody have any generic code
that I might modify to assist me.  Thanks, in advance, for your assistance.

Thu, 16 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 DBCOMBO
Sheridan's Data Widgets has a DBcombo and Dropdown that will display
multiple columns, and can be bound to a data control. Both are very
flexible as to what is displayed in the columns, which data field is
displayed, and which field they're bound to.

On Sun, 28 Feb 1999 11:27:56 -0500, "Howard S. Tilis"

Quote:

>I am relatively new at this.  I have looked in all of the books that I have
>and searched the KB and cannot seem to solve my problem.  I am using VB 5.0
>with an access database connected to a form with a data control.  I am
>trying to populate a dbcombo with LastName, FirstName from a table titled
>Employees and have not been successful.  Does somebody have any generic code
>that I might modify to assist me.  Thanks, in advance, for your assistance.

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. access dbcombo not the same as vb dbcombo..help ? :o)

2. How to refresh dbCombo focus to the nearest postion while user key in the dbCombo box?

3. DBCombo Control

4. ERROR in DBCombo library????

5. dbcombo and data combo control data/row source

6. Need help with DBCombo!

7. DBCombo Box

8. Setting the upper portion of DBCombo

9. visual basic 6.0 with Acces 2000 DBcombo

10. DBCombo with Access DB link

11. Couple of doubts about how VB handle DBCombos

12. Text completion within a dbcombo box