Write SQL Query for a multiple fields primary key
Author Message
 Write SQL Query for a multiple fields primary key

Is somebody can help me to figure out how to write an SQL Query to read an
Access table with is multiple-fields primary key.

Thanks
--

Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Write SQL Query for a multiple fields primary key

You'll have to be more specific with what you are trying to do.

with SQL, you don't necessarily have to know what the primary key is.

If you are trying to retrieve a record based on a particular key when
the key is made up of multiple fields, you could use the following SQL
as a template:

SELECT * FROM Table1 WHERE KeyField1 = 'A' AND KeyField2 = 'B';

Jeremy Markman

says...

Quote:

>Is somebody can help me to figure out how to write an SQL Query to read
an
>Access table with is multiple-fields primary key.

>Thanks
>--

Thu, 04 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Joined Primary Key in Foxpro (Make 1 Primary Key from 2 fields)

2. Multiple Field-Primary Keys

3. help - primary Key on Multiple Fields

4. How to get Field Default Value and how identify Primary Key Column in SQL with ADO

5. ADO how to determine if a access database field is a primary key field

6. Multiple Tables Pass Primary Keys

7. SQL multiple field query

8. Help: Make Table Query - Specify Primary Key?

9. How can I known the field(s) is in the primary key

10. Delete primary key field from tabledef

11. Using VBA to Make a field a primary key

12. Primary Key Field In VB