16bit ODBC connection to SQL Server
Author Message
 16bit ODBC connection to SQL Server

Does anyone currently have running a 16 bit windows ODBC connection to SQL
Server?  I am having trouble establishing the connection from the 16 bit
platform, but the 32 bit (win95) works fine.

If anyone has this running, please let me know.  I would like to check my
.dll's and various settings.

Microsoft tech support is worthless.

Tim

Sat, 29 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Re-Initialize Access7.0-ODBC-Connection to SQL-Server

2. need odbc connection - no sql server

3. VB4 and ODBC connection to SQL SERVER problem

4. ODBC/SQL Server Connection Error

5. OLE-Server with SQL-ODBC-Connection

6. Ghost VB-ODBC-SQL Server connection

7. MS SQL Server, ODBC and connections

8. Creating ODBC connection to SQL Server 6.5 with VB4

9. ODBC/SQL Server Connection Problems!! Please Help

10. Join diff connections (SQL Server and ODBC) in Data Environment

11. Crystal 5 Connecting to 2 ODBC connections (One SQL Server, the other ACCESS)

12. 0 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver] Connection is busy with results for another hstmt