ATTN: Visual Basic Instructors
Author Message
 ATTN: Visual Basic Instructors

ATTENTION Visual Basic INSTRUCTORS!

My company would very much like to send you out a free
evaluation copy of our product, for you to demonstrate and see
if it would be valuable for your students.

If you are interested, or know someone who is, please email me
at the following address:

Sat, 27 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 ATTN: Visual Basic Instructors
Hi,
I'm an IS engineer at University of Macerata (ITALY).
I'm interested on istruction tool for our Computer Sciences
student.
If your tool fill in this category, please, send me other
information.
Thank in advance

Marco Marziali

Sun, 28 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. ATTN: Visual Basic Instructors

2. Visual Basic instructors

3. ATTN: Visual Basic Gurus

4. Attn: comp.lang.basic.visual.misc - JUMBO DNS Probl

5. Attn: Visual Basic Guru's

6. Attn: comp.lang.basic.misc - JUMBO DNS Problem

7. NEED qbasic internal library format, ATTN: BASIC HACKERS

8. do Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Basic .NET version beta Working Both

9. Difference between Visual Basic 6 and Visual Basic.Net

10. Visual basic 4 to Visual basic 6

11. Visual Basic 3.0 to Visual Basic 6.0

12. Visual Basic 5 vs. Visual Basic 6