Master / detail form
Author Message
 Master / detail form

Hi,

My program contains a database and two forms(master and detail form).
Are there any good method to "send" the current record of the master
form to the detail form.(e.g. If the current record in master form is
0005, when the detail form is opened it moves to the record 0005).

I opened recordset in master form and detail form separately,
and tried to use bookmark to link up two forms, but it doesn't work.

Regards,
Kwok-ho

Thu, 24 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Link multiple datagrids to a single record (Master\Detail Form with multiple details)

2. Data Form Wizard with Master/Detail Form-Layout

3. Q Master-Detail forms

4. VB6.0 Wizard generated master/detail forms give huge problems

5. Facing Problems in DBGrid Control in Master Detail Forms

6. Master Detail Form in RDO

7. Master Detail form using Visual Basic

8. Master/detail form

9. HELP: Master details form

10. Master-Detail Forms in VB4

11. Master detail form using DBGrid