Crystal Report Data Connection (Name Change)
Author Message
 Crystal Report Data Connection (Name Change)

I am currently using VB5 Pro with Crystal Reports 4.6

I have created reports that need to read data from databases with different
names but which contain the same field, table, location and property
structure.  In essence, from the same database with a different name.

Does anyone know where I can find information on whether this can be done in
this version of Reports?

There is nothing in the crystal report knowledge base that covers this
version.

Thanks.

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 02:25:57 GMT

1. Crystal Reports: Change the name of the report tab

2. Changing Connection Name in Data Environment

3. OLE Data for Database Connection but need to change server name frequently

4. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

5. How to change Connection information in Crystal report over VB.Net code

6. Changing database connection settings across mutliple Crystal reports

7. Q. Crystal Reports (Changing Name of Subject Table)

8. How to change MS Access DB name in Crystal Report

9. crystal reports and how to change the database name

10. Crystal 7 MR1 Changes active data database name

11. crystal report data connection -error

12. changing data source in crystal report @ runtime