Help: using a scanner to enter info in an Access database
Author Message
 Help: using a scanner to enter info in an Access database

If anyone can help me on creating a program that can insert scanned text in
an Access database file using VB.

One of my clients have thousand of informations (name, address etc...) to
insert. Since these informations are coming by mail on forms, he would like
to use a scanner instead of having to type everything by hand.

Thanks for your help...

Source code appreciated !

Alain Robert
programmer

Sun, 24 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. INFO NEEDED on USING Bar Code Scanner in VB

2. Help filtering info from Access database.

3. Using barcode scanner with Access

4. Using Scanner With Access

5. Help using certain commands in VB to access Oracle info

6. How to access Access database table info

7. Need info on how to control scanner from vb app

8. Enter password for Access-database in VB.

9. Entering vast amont of text into memo-field of access-database (on server)

10. Barcode Scanner Info

11. Barcode Scanner Info

12. Neep help accessing scanner/Digital Camera