Binding a control to a recordset defined by code
Author Message
 Binding a control to a recordset defined by code

Hi,

I do not use data controls, but I would like to use bound controls. How
can I bind those controls to a recordset, which I have opened via code?

--/ Eddy

Tue, 05 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Binding a control to a recordset defined by code

Hello Eddy,

I use this piece of code in the Form_Load for the form with the Data
Control.

Set DataControlName.Recordset = YourRecordsetName

HTH,
Lorrin L. Williams
Karma Komputing
"The Unexamined Life is not worth Living" - Socrates

Quote:

>Hi,

>I do not use data controls, but I would like to use bound controls. How
>can I bind those controls to a recordset, which I have opened via code?

>--/ Eddy

Wed, 06 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. BINDING A DATA REPORT TO A USER DEFINED RECORDSET

2. Data designer bound controls seem to lose their binding to the recordset with Requery

3. Data designer bound controls seem to lose their binding to the recordset with Requery

4. Recordset reuse/Rebind Controls Versus Many Recordsets/Binding once

5. Binding a user defined control

6. DHTML binding recordset to table in VB code

7. Binding Label Object to RecordSet in code

8. Bind DataRepeater to recordset in code

9. Finding a record in a Bound recordset (bound using the DataEnvironment)

10. Finding a record in a Bound recordset (bound using the DataEnvironment)

11. empty recordset cannot be bound to control

12. Bind an ado recordset directly to an ado data control (adodc)