Help converting Clarion db to MS Access
Author Message
 Help converting Clarion db to MS Access

Hello all, I am interested in converting an existing Clarion DB to MS Access
2.0 or dBase, Foxpro, Btrieve which I know I can convert.  If anyone is aware
of a shareware app or some nice utility that can perform this function I would
be very grateful.  I have only the .DAT and the .K# files to work with.

Fri, 24 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Help converting Clarion db to MS Access

Quote:
>Hello all, I am interested in converting an existing Clarion DB to MS Access
>2.0 or dBase, Foxpro, Btrieve which I know I can convert.  If anyone is aware
>of a shareware app or some nice utility that can perform this function I
would
>be very grateful.  I have only the .DAT and the .K# files to work with.

Data Junction should be able to do that.
But you should verify with the company.
Tools & Techniques Inc. (512) 459-1308

Sat, 25 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Any problems converting Ms ACCESS db data to ORACLE 7

2. Convert Access 97 db to Access 2000 db in VB6

3. Converting Access 2.0 DB to Access 97 DB in VB code

4. Help, using an Access 97 DB without MS Access Application

5. Help, using an Access 97 DB without MS Access Application

6. Help, using an Access 97 DB without MS Access Application

7. Help: how to convert HTM to db(access) ?

8. Help! Converting MS-Access tables to SQL

9. HELP: Reading/Converting MS Access 1.1 files

10. Converting Clarion databses to VB readable databases

11. HELP - Performance problem - MS-Access as Server-DB

12. HELP - Performance problem - MS-Access as Server-DB