CR6 problem getting value
Author Message
 CR6 problem getting value

hi,

please can anybody help me?

I created a report with Crystal Reports designer compnents 6.0 and i
calculate a sum in the record.
Now I want to read the sum in Visual Basic (6.0) to store it in a
database. I can read the name of the FieldObject but I have no chance to
read the value.

In the help I got the following information:
    Value of FieldObject
    write-protected
    Can only be red, if formatting of the Report-Object on the highest
level is activated!

But how can I do this???

Would be nice, if anybody can help me
Thanks

Gerald

Tue, 22 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CR6 problem getting value

2. Getting results with CR6

3. Passing Values From VB5 to CR6

4. Problem with getting checkbox values from listview

5. Help: CR6 When Generated Installations Files are some CR6 DLL MISSING

6. getting R G B values from a long value

7. ODBC problem through CR6 and SQL Server 6.5

8. CR6 ODBC PROBLEM

9. Please help - problem with displaying database text fields in CR6

10. Problem with open reports using CR6

11. Problems with CR6 DateTime fields from Access97 DB

12. Weird printing problem using CR6 and VB6