Question on old version of VBA for Excel 95
Author Message
 Question on old version of VBA for Excel 95

I'm trying to write a macro for Excel 95 (I know its 2001 but I need
to use 95 for this) which pulls data from an Access 95 and plops it
into a spreadsheet.

I have the most up to date version of DAO (3.6 in this case), and when
I run the macro I don't get any error messages. But I have a problem,
because the data always shows up in my database as #N/A!

I set a variable equal to the SQL code, then use this code (sq is the
sequel code using the database):

        Set qd = [database variable, already
defined].CreateQueryDef(Name:="", sqltext:=sq)
        Set rs = qd.OpenRecordset(dbOpenDynaset)

Then I go through the "rs" recordset and have it put data into the
excel fields, depending on whether the entrees meet certain criteria.

I've tried this using Excel '97 and Excel 2000 and it works fine.  Any
ideas??????

Sat, 03 Jan 2004 10:23:53 GMT

1. Determining file Version via VB(word 95, 97, Excel 95 97)

2. Access 95 and (Excel 97 and Excel 95)

3. VBA for Excel and other Office '95 apps

4. VBA Excel 7.0 (Office 95) Sources.

5. Creating Class in VBA of Excel 95

6. Problems using ODBCDirect in Excel 95 VBA!!!

7. Error-Handling in VBA Excel 95 (V7)

8. Creating Class in VBA of Excel 95

9. Stack Size and VBA (Excel 95)

10. VBA In MS Excel from Office 95.

11. Problems using ODBCDirect with Excel 95 VBA!!!

12. VBA Excel 95 - dynamic memory management ?