Crystal Reports vs Access Reports
Author Message
 Crystal Reports vs Access Reports

I'm starting out in VB4.0 and Access 95.  I was wondering if anyone
has any sort of preference between Crystal Reports of Access Reports.
I'm writing a front end in VB and need to add the option to print some
reports.  I finally figured out how to access Access' reports but upon
doing that Access was started.  Are there any other issues I should be
concerned about, besides resources.  I'm still researching how to
print Crystal Reports.  Is there anything special in Access Reports
that can't be done in Crystal Reports.  I didn't see anything in the
manual.  Thanks.

Sat, 19 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Reports vs Access Report Writer

2. Crystal Reports vs Access Reports

3. Access Report vs Crystal Report

4. Crystal Report 7 ActiveX (craxdrt.dll) vs Crystal Report Engine (CPEAUTO.dll)

5. Crystal Reports vs VB reports in code

6. Crystal Report vs MS Data Report Designer

7. Active Reports Vs Crystal Report?

8. Active Reports vs Crystal Reports

9. Access vs. Crystal reports

10. Access vs. Crystal for Reports

11. Crystal vs Access Reports

12. MS Access vs. Crystal Reports numeric fields