DBList.visiblecount problem
Author Message
 DBList.visiblecount problem

Hi,

In my app I want to know how many items my dblist box containts, because
I want to select the last item when dblist gets focus.

Now I wrote a simple test:

        MsgBox( frmbezoek.DBListMeeting.VisibleCount )

And what happens ??? While debugging I point the mouse over visiblecount
and it says: visiblecount = 3, also the messagebox displays 3. When
running the program it always returns 0.

Did I forget anything ?

Gabrie

Wed, 14 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Lost visiblecount property for my DBcombo control

2. Property DBCOMBO.VisibleCount

3. How to populate one dblist based on another dbList value

4. dblist problem

5. ? Database - dblist problem

6. HELP!!! DBList Problem

7. Problem with DBList Control

8. DBCombo and DBList problem in VB4

9. Problems with selected items in DBlist

10. two dblist boxe problem

11. dblist control problem

12. DBList problem