How repair and compress Access MDB from VB ?
Author Message
 How repair and compress Access MDB from VB ?

Can you repair and/or compress an Access MDB from VB ? and how ?

Bosco Cheung
Business Computer Solutions

Tue, 03 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 How repair and compress Access MDB from VB ?
Cool!!!!!

Tue, 03 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 How repair and compress Access MDB from VB ?

Quote:

>Can you repair and/or compress an Access MDB from VB ? and how ?

>Bosco Cheung
>Business Computer Solutions

Hate to be a grunge about this but if you do a search in VB help using
Repair  and Compact as your search keywords you'll find complete answers
to you question
Jim-

Tue, 03 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 How repair and compress Access MDB from VB ?

Quote:
> Can you repair and/or compress an Access MDB from VB ? and how ?

RTFM: RepairDatabase, CompactDatabase, and Name.

[chomp]

Tue, 03 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 How repair and compress Access MDB from VB ?

: Can you repair and/or compress an Access MDB from VB ? and how ?

  Can you press F1 and bring up the online help?  Now, do search
  for repair.  Then read the see also.

Tue, 03 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Repair ACCESS MDB

2. Repair Access MDB

3. Repair ACCESS MDB

4. Access File (mdb) Compress

5. DBEngine Repair and Compress

6. TransferDatabase method from Access 95 mdb to Access 97 mdb

7. self compacting and repairing mdb??

8. Repair/Compact of MDB via code casues invalid datbase format error upon completion

9. Compact & Repair On the Open MDB

10. Repair and Compact of MDB database

11. Repair passwd protected mdb???

12. Repair and Compact MDB file questions?