Eof and Bof error
Author Message
 Eof and Bof error

Why do I get a run-time error '91' "Object variable or With block not
set" when I do this:

If Data1.Recordset.EOF = True Then
'stuff......
end if

It is making me kinda mad...

Tue, 03 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Eof and Bof error

Quote:

>Why do I get a run-time error '91' "Object variable or With block not
>set" when I do this:
>If Data1.Recordset.EOF = True Then

Try "Data1.Refresh" before testing for "EOF".
Maybe the Refresh fails too, but there you get the real error,
why the Recordset was not initialized (e.g. an error because
of an invalid "RecordSource").

---

Wed, 04 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error 3021 "Either EOF or BOF, record may be deleted

2. Browsing thru records without clicking error at BOF and EOF

3. Error 3021 "Either EOF or BOF, record may be deleted

4. BOF, EOF error

5. BOF and EOF error from sql server.

6. Error 3021: BOF or EOF or record deleted in MoveComplete

7. Error 3021 ( recordset returns either EOF or BOF is TRUE)

8. Error 3021 ( recordset returns either EOF or BOF is TRUE)

9. error EOF and BOF

10. Error 3021 BOF and EOF

11. ADO Error 3021 - Either BOF or EOF is True problem using VB

12. Error 3021: BOF or EOF or record deleted in MoveComplete