cristal report formula error
Author Message
 cristal report formula error

in the report directory of VB  version 3.0 there is an example of how
to call up the cristal report (crvbxsam.mak)

the detail.ORDERNUM is a text field  and when you run the program you
have to specify the range of the ordernum

i have used this example in my code but  my primary key is  integer not text
field. How can i call up eg ordernum it was integer not text ?

if i call up a text field it works but if i call up a integer field it
gives me error in formula when i press print report

please modify the code below;

FmlaText$ = "{detail.ORDERNUM} in '" + Trim(RangeStart.Text) + "' to '" +
Trim(RangeEnd.Text) + "'"

eg

dim temp1 as integer

  FmlaText = "{detail.OrderNum} = temp1"

Mon, 12 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cristal report ??? sub report

2. Crystal Report - Error on formula(English)

3. Error In Formula in VB but not if I run the report separtely

4. problem with cristal report with general text printer

5. LOOKING for CRISTAL REPORT !!!!

6. Cristal Report problems...

7. How to refresh the cristal report activex on launch

8. Problem with summary in Cristal Report 4.0

9. Problem with Cristal Report

10. Printing Cristal Reports generated files

11. Cristal Reports and Page breaks

12. Cristal Report is so slow!