VB5 IDC Control Help!!
Author Message
 VB5 IDC Control Help!!

I am trying to create an IDC (Internet Database Connector) database on
my site.  However, when I use the *.idc file as the forms'
Action="example.idc", I get a 405 error from my server.  I don't know
what this means...and neither did the tech support room at my ISP.

I have all the files necessary, the HTX file, the IDC file required
from the main HTML page, and the database file to be searched.

The link if you'd like to view it is:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~kalinovm/dbase/tester1.html

It doesn't work, so if you'd like to view the files, its

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~kalinovm/dbase/

I would appreciate any help that can be rendered.

Thanks alot..and please reply via email if possible.

Mike

Sat, 03 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBScript and IDC query results - Help - Help - HEEEEELP !!!!!

2. Calculation (Increment) on IDC Variables

3. Accessing an Access Database throught the internet (NT4+IIS4), IDC and stuff

4. IDC

5. IASPI IDC and Stored Access Parameter Queries

6. VBScript & IDC

7. Executing a STORED query from an IDC file.

8. IDC or other internet database access?

9. Executing a STORED query from an IDC file.

10. Combine IDC/HTX with SSI

11. Accessing an Access Database throught the internet (NT4+IIS4), IDC and stuff

12. IDC/HTX or ASP?//