checkbox in msflexgrid row
Author Message
 checkbox in msflexgrid row

i want to make check boz appear in msflexgrid row. how can i do that?

thanks

   -**** Posted from RemarQ, http://www.*-*-*.com/ ****-
 Real Discussions for Real People

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 checkbox in msflexgrid row

Quote:

>i want to make check boz appear in msflexgrid row. how can i do that?

>thanks

I have had the same problem but I'm not sure if the Flexgrid allows this.  I
know that with the old Spread 2.1 control you could do it without hassles
but I don't think it is possible with vb.

The way I got around it was to either have a text entry in the row that
changed when it was clicked.

Alternatively you can use pictures in the row and change them whenever
clicked.  The downside of the picture is it is harder to determine what
value it is when you run through the grid later but it does look better.
You can get around the picture problem by having another invisible row that
also gets updated with a text value whenever you click the picture.  It is
all relatively simple.

Hope this helped.

Sat, 19 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 checkbox in msflexgrid row
Hello,

I have a similar problem. I am trying to use SetCellPicture() but it
seems to be missing GetCellPicture() is available. How do I set the
cell picture to the cell?

CPicture CMSFlexGrid::GetCellPicture()
{
        LPDISPATCH pDispatch;
        InvokeHelper(0x2a, DISPATCH_PROPERTYGET, VT_DISPATCH, (void*)
&pDispatch, NULL);
        return CPicture(pDispatch);

Quote:
}

void CMSFlexGrid::SetRefCellPicture(LPDISPATCH newValue)
{
        static BYTE parms[] =
                VTS_DISPATCH;
        InvokeHelper(0x2a, DISPATCH_PROPERTYPUTREF, VT_EMPTY, NULL,
parms,
                 newValue);

Quote:
}

Thanks,

Willie

Quote:

--

Willie Peloquin
Senior Software Engineer - Contract

"It is unwise to

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Sun, 20 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. need to preselect and highlight row 20 in 6 row unbound msFlexgrid

2. inserting a checkbox in a MSFlexgrid/MSHFlexgrid cell

3. Checkbox in an MSFlexGrid

4. CheckBox in MsFlexGrid

5. putting checkboxes in a msflexgrid control

6. MSFlexgrid (Add Checkbox on Cell)

7. Addin checkbox in MSFlexGrid

8. MSFLEXGRID and Checkboxes

9. Msflexgrid and Checkboxes

10. Checkbox to Edit Table Row Data.

11. TreeView - Select Entire Row shows CheckBox

12. Anybody done a 2 checkboxes per row dropdown list