Using seek and index with text database
Author Message
 Using seek and index with text database

In need to make a system using VB, but my database is very large (around 60
MB), and probably will grow a few. My server is a Pentium with 2 GB in HD.
I decide to use a text format for my database for its compact size.

The system must be able to make seek and filters quickly, Some can help
where I can find the procedure to apply and index and seek.

How long takes  a reindex task?

Thanks

Tue, 07 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. 2 questions: Code doesn't work when I split database and Seek/Index question

2. Why I can't use index and seek in all Access database

3. using .index and .seek function

4. Using SEEK wih multiple-field indexes

5. Help : Seeking record using Index

6. Using SEEK on DBF files and indexes

7. ADO USING SEEK AND INDEXES

8. Have VB build an indexed database from a text file

9. Have VB build an indexed database from a text file

10. Case sensitive seek using an Access database

11. Database record seek and modify using VB5

12. Indexing Text using Jet