updating data with ADO bound controls
Author Message
 updating data with ADO bound controls

I am curious if anyone knows how to update a cell with a data bound dbgid
using ADO data control.  All examples in texts show querying only when
controls are bound.  All updating examples using non bound grids, flexgrid
etc.  Does anyone know how to do it?  Thank you for any help that you may be
able to provide me.

Regards,

Sean Simpson
City of Surrey
IT Department

Fri, 02 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 updating data with ADO bound controls
Hi Sean,

If you use bound controls and changes happen on the database outside youre
datacontrol or even on a network, you have to Requery youre data in de
ADO-control to refresh youre data to display the new values.

C.U.
Henk Walraven

Quote:
> I am curious if anyone knows how to update a cell with a data bound dbgid
> using ADO data control.  All examples in texts show querying only when
> controls are bound.  All updating examples using non bound grids, flexgrid
> etc.  Does anyone know how to do it?  Thank you for any help that you may
be
> able to provide me.

> Regards,

> Sean Simpson
> City of Surrey
> IT Department

Fri, 02 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bound controls not updating ADO with adodc.recordset.update command

2. Data-bound Masked Edit makes all data-bound controls not display data

3. Bind an ado recordset directly to an ado data control (adodc)

4. First Cell Empty in Data Grid bound to ADO Data Control

5. ADO Data Control and Bound Controls

6. ADO Data Control and Bound Controls

7. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls

8. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls

9. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls

10. ADO Update on ADO Data Control

11. 2 ADO bound controls not updating

12. How to update bound data controls?