Refreshing Grid w/Oracle ADO & DE
Author Message
 Refreshing Grid w/Oracle ADO & DE

Fellow VBers,

I'm having a hair pull over attempting to get a DataGrid, which is
ODBC'd to an Oracle database (on my local HD), to refresh. What I am
trying to do is fairly simple (at least it seems that way). I have a
DataGrid and a Combobox. You select something from the Combobox and the
DataGrid refreshs itself based on your selection.  I've tried both a
DataEnvironment and an ADODC as the source with a multitude of various
methods (Close/Open, Requery, Rebind, etc.) I'm obviously missing
something or performing tasks in the wrong order. Doe someone have a
tried and true snippet of code they could share with me to get this job
done.

Greatfully yours,

Scott Posey

Mon, 28 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Parameters.Refresh with Oracle & ado 2.6

2. Urgent--Datagrid &ADO & ORACLE

3. ADO Recordset Refreshing/Oracle 8

4. ADO data grid refresh

5. Ado grid not refreshing

6. ADO Recordset Refreshing/Oracle 8

7. Paso de parametros de objetos ADO en VB

8. Paso de parametros de objetos ADO en VB

9. Continued Grid Woes (Refreshing The Grid)

10. http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu

11. Mettre à jour une structure de table de base de donnée mdb par code

12. recuperar docemento de word de una base de datos