Bugs on using multiple access database on VB4 on Windows95
Author Message
 Bugs on using multiple access database on VB4 on Windows95

Hello World !!

Using Visual Basic 4.0 Enterprise Edition (16 Bits), We encounter a big
'bug'.

A single form realized On one hand, a OPENDATABASE ( of biblio.mdb for
example ), and an opentable of a table of the database, in the Load_form
event. On the other hand a closetable and a closedatabase in the
Queryunload event.

If you create the EXE file, and run two instances of this program. When you
kill the first one and the second one this create an error.

Any help will be usefull thanks for all.

Sun, 28 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multiple database access using Access

2. Help! ShutDown Windows95 using VB4

3. Ctr+Alt+Del and Ctrl+Tab in windows95 using vb4(16bits)

4. Multiple users using single Access database

5. Multiple users using single Access database

6. Using the same code to access multiple databases

7. HELP! Multiple Databases/Multiple Servers Access

8. Accessing a Visual Foxpro 3.0 Database using VB4 pro

9. Storing binary files (JPGs) in an Access 7 database using VB4

10. Deleting an Access 2.0 database using VB4

11. How do I start an access database (mdb) from VB4 using OLE automation

12. How do I start an access database (mdb) from VB4 using OLE automation