Daylight Savings Time
Author Message
 Daylight Savings Time

Anyone know how to figure out in VB whether today's date is Daylight Savings
Time, as opposed to Standard Time? I have to update a SQL database that stores
the date in seconds from midnight on 1/1/70 GMT, but it's off by an hour during
DST. I just need to know on what dates I should add the extra 3600 seconds.

TIA,

David

P.S.: Please reply to me directly.

Tue, 07 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. time zones and daylight saving time

2. Standard Time or Daylight Savings Time

3. Standard v. Daylight Savings Time Function

4. Daylight Savings Time Error

5. Daylight Savings-Time bias

6. Daylight Savings Time dates

7. Daylight Savings Time

8. how to calculate daylight saving time ?

9. how to caculate daylight saving time....

10. Daylight Savings Time

11. Daylight saving time

12. Daylight Saving Time and computing difference between two dates