Problems with toolbar object
Author Message
 Problems with toolbar object

I'm working with VB 6 Professional
I would like to know, how can i insert a icon/image in a toolbar button?

Thanks
Pedro Floro

Fri, 02 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Problems with toolbar object
Assuming that you're trying to use a standard toolbar... you have to add
an Image List control to your form. Add whatever images you will need to
that. Make sure that you note the index of the image(s) that you want to
use for the button. Now right click the toolbar and select "Properties".
In the appropriate drop down on the "General" tab select the image list
that you added. Now, on the "Buttons" tab you have to fill in the index
of the image for the button in the image field. Pretty intuitive, huh?
:-)

If you want to have separate images for the disabled button, etc. then
I'm guessing that you need to create multiple image lists since the
button tab only has one place to enter an image index.

  HTH,
   -Tom.

Quote:
> I'm working with VB 6 Professional
> I would like to know, how can i insert a icon/image in a toolbar
button?

> Thanks
> Pedro Floro

Sun, 04 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. set toolbars in a mail-object

2. Need help on increasing the size of image on a CommandBarButton object on my toolbar

3. How to get a com object into my toolbar

4. Toolbar in VB4/32 using PlaceHolder Object

5. Toolbar ButtonMenu object

6. Can't pass ToolBar object to sub

7. Inserting objects into VB5 toolbar control

8. Keeping objects off the Toolbar

9. Severe Problem with objects containing Collections both in Scripting.Dictionary and VB 5.0 object

10. Problem with Going from Objects to RDO objects

11. Object Type in Object dialog box problem

12. Problem in assigning object to existing Item in Collection Object