Accessing Foxpro dbf - deleted records
Author Message
 Accessing Foxpro dbf - deleted records

I'm having problems accessing a Foxpro 2.5 dbf without deleted records being
included.  I'm using data controls with a sql select query to combine two
tables.  I didn't seem to have a problem with this in VB3 but now that I'm
using VB4, I just can't make it cooperate.  Has something changed that I
don't know about.

Thanx in advance.

Sat, 27 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cannot add record to Visual Foxpro table after deleting all records in table

2. insert a record into Foxpro DBF File it using ADO

3. cannot delete record from external table (.dbf file)..

4. Deleted dbf records

5. Deleted records in dbf tables

6. Help Needed : Deleting records and .dbf file attachments.

7. Delete the records permanently in .DBF table

8. Deleted records in a DBF table

9. delete records in dbf files...

10. deleting .dbf records using ADO?

11. Including/Excluding deleted DBF records with ADO

12. how to access a foxpro 3.0 dbf which is linked to a dbc