Help needed raising events from ActiveX DLL
Author Message
 Help needed raising events from ActiveX DLL

I'm creating my own ActiveX DLLs in VB6, and can't get events to raise back
to the application referencing it.

What's wierd is when I reference the DLL, I can see all of the object's
events, but none of them ever execute.  Does anyone know what I'm doing
wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Fri, 02 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help needed raising events from ActiveX DLL
Did you declare the dll "WithEvents" in your program? For instance, you
might have something like this:

(Declarations section of the program using the dll)
Private WithEvents moObject As NameOfDLL

Inge

Quote:
> I'm creating my own ActiveX DLLs in VB6, and can't get events to raise
back
> to the application referencing it.

> What's wierd is when I reference the DLL, I can see all of the object's
> events, but none of them ever execute.  Does anyone know what I'm doing
> wrong?

> Thanks in advance!

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help needed raising events from ActiveX DLL
Did you declare the object reference variable with 'WithEvents'?
Quote:

> I'm creating my own ActiveX DLLs in VB6, and can't get events to raise back
> to the application referencing it.

> What's wierd is when I reference the DLL, I can see all of the object's
> events, but none of them ever execute.  Does anyone know what I'm doing
> wrong?

> Thanks in advance!

Tue, 13 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help needed raising events from ActiveX DLL

2. Need help with raising event in New() event in a base form

3. raise an event from a form of an ActiveX dll

4. raising event from form in ActiveX dll

5. Capturing an event in MSIE raised by an ActiveX component

6. raising an event from an activeX control on a htm page in a webbrower control

7. Event not raised from a SubWindowProc of an ActiveX-EXE

8. raising an event from an activeX control on a htm page in a webbrower control

9. Event not raised from a SubWindowProc of an ActiveX-EXE

10. Event not raised from a SubWindowProc of an ActiveX-EXE

11. Raising Events in DLLs

12. Event does not raise when dll is compiled