compiling and rdo denied permissions
Author Message
 compiling and rdo denied permissions

I'm using some VB code that was originally made for use with an SQL
database, although I'm not using the remote database for storage. It
has the option for use with a local Access style database. I want to
compile the code to prevent others from corrupting it. When I try to
compile, it checks for the existance of the path for the SQL database
and tells me that permission is denied for the rdo(it uses the remote
data object model) and stops the compiling. The code is large and
complicated, and the database routines are woven into it in many
places. Otherwise I would simply remore them. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Thanks
Charles Luke

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 07 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Permission denied with RDO when compiling

2. RDO 2.0 and Permission Denied while compile in VB6EE SP5

3. Permission Denied(compile error) with opendatabase statement

4. vb5 compile error: permission denied on opendatabase

5. permission denied when re-compiling

6. Permission Denied while compiling...

7. Compiling Project Group, getting permission denied

8. Compiling DLL and getting Permission Denied

9. Compiling Project Group, getting permission denied

10. Permission Denied and Avoiding DLL Compiling During Development

11. Compile Error: Permission Denied with my own ActiveX component

12. Permission Denied on Compile of DLL using Personal Web Server