Sorting date's in MSFlex grid
Author Message
 Sorting date's in MSFlex grid

Hi,

Can somebody tell me how to sort date's in a MSHFLEX grid column.

Just doin like:

MSFlex.sort= flexSortStringAscending or one of other's
MSFlex.col=2
MSFlex.colSel=2

Does not work for date's, because this options work for strings and
numerics. How can I choose "Custom" and tell VB that he has to
use another method and what is this method?.

Do you know a sorting "dates" algoritm whic works together with the MSFLEX
grid???

Thank you,

Ahmet

Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:42:33 GMT

1. Sorting date's in MSFlex grid

2. MSFlex Grid .row select doesn't update display

3. Q:Sorting A Grid Bound To A Ado DataControl Using A Parameter'd Stored Procedure

4. Problem using a MSFlex Grid in an Outllook Form

5. MSFlex Grid

6. MSFlex Grid

7. Removing items from MSFlex Grid

8. Load MSFlex grid in columns vs. rows

9. MSFLEX GRID

10. MSFlex Grid Row Headings

11. MSFlex grid - how to position cursor at runtime

12. MSFlex Grid use