slow printing from Crystal Reports
Author Message
 slow printing from Crystal Reports

I'm using a database to fill in blanks on forms created from a .WMF file.
Everything works ok, but it takes a loooooooooong time to print a form.  Is
there anything I can do to speed the printing up?  I'm printing exclusively to
laser printers.

Thu, 04 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

2. Print a report via crystal reports without print dialogue displaying

3. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

4. Crystal Report running slow off a view

5. Crystal Report starting to slow down in production

6. Is Crystal Reports supposed to be this SLow ?

7. Crystal Reports slow down in production

8. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

9. Printing Crystal Reports report help needed

10. Need help printing LARGE reports with vb3.0 and Crystal Reports

11. Printing report from Dynaset using Crystal Report and VB

12. Crystal Reports Printing to the not-default printer sq Landscape printing