Using Crystal Reports with an XML file.
Author Message
 Using Crystal Reports with an XML file.

Hello,

I've got an application I'm working on that uses XML as its data store.  I'd
like to know if there's a way to get Crystal Reports to take its input from
an XML file.  If there is a way, I'd assume you'd have to use XPath syntax,
which is no problem since I already use it in my app.  Any input would be
greatly appreciated.

--
David A. Frischknecht
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 06 Apr 2005 03:08:48 GMT

1. crystal report created using xsd from an xml file

2. Reporting off XML file with Crystal Enteprise 8.0 : Help Needed Urgently

3. Crystal Report: Using non .txt files as source of odbc text files

4. XML Data Loading time in to Crystal Report ???

5. Passing XML to Crystal Reports 9.0 from .NET

6. Crystal reports and XML

7. Does Crystal Reports 8 support XML ?

8. Crystal Report to XML

9. VB.NET, XML, Crystal Reports, & Refreshing

10. Crystal Reports 9, CR, XML, Outer Join, {oj}

11. Problem binding XML to Crystal report

12. xml and crystal reports?