Dbase IV MDX Question
Author Message
 Dbase IV MDX Question

        I'd appreciate it if someone would clarify something in the manual.
I have a DbaseIV database that has 5 index tags in an MDX file.  I am trying
to get at the Dbase database through ODBC.  On p. 140 of the data access
guide, it tells me to structure my .INF file like this:

TABLE.INF
NDX1=<Index 1 Filename>.NDX
NDX2= ...etc.

I am using an MDX and want all the tags.  How do I set up my .INF file?

If I am using ODBC, how do I get at the tag?  It seems to want a column
name and not an index tag name in the ORDER BY clause.

Thanks,
Eric Schilling

Fri, 30 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB/Access and dBASE IV mdx files?

2. dBase IV + ODBC Index Question

3. VB 3.0 Pro, CodeBasic 5.1 and DBase IV Question

4. VB 3.0 Pro, CodeBasic 5.1 and DBase IV question

5. Updating DBase IV Question

6. Using dbase MDX Files in VB Apps w/DAO

7. dBASE Index files .MDX usage in VB

8. Using dBase files with MDX-indexes in Crystal reports

9. using DBASE-files with MDX-indexes in Crystal reports

10. Accessing existing dBase 5.0 Index files(mdx)

11. Q:Strange-dBase IV in EXE<>dBASE IV in FRM!

12. CRW for VB DBase IV MDX problem. Help required.