VB6 and Word2000 : Automation Error
Author Message
 VB6 and Word2000 : Automation Error

In my VB6 application, I create a new Word2000 object with

set Doc = new.Word.application

With some systems I have an "Automation Error", and with others I have none.
Has anyone encountered this problem?

O.G.

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 23:06:53 GMT
 VB6 and Word2000 : Automation Error
I haven't had the exact same problem, but I have been developing an
application which makes use of just about every single object in the Word2k
object library and I have quite a few compatibility problems over different
machines ....

well .... who knows why

Quote:
> In my VB6 application, I create a new Word2000 object with

> set Doc = new.Word.application

> With some systems I have an "Automation Error", and with others I have
none.
> Has anyone encountered this problem?

> O.G.

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 01:49:11 GMT

1. periodic errors in my word documents (vb6+word2000)

2. Access2000/Word2000 Automation Print Hangs

3. ADODC vs mdb files in VB6,Automation Error ?

4. Word 2000 & VB6: Automation Error

5. VB6 and Word 2000 : Automation Error

6. VB6 program killed VB4-32 compiler, Please help..OLE Automation Error+ some

7. Automation Error with Winsock OCX on NT 4 -- compiled with VB6 (SP5)

8. VB6 - CallByName causes Automation Error in EXE

9. VB6 crashes with automation error

10. Word and VB6 Automation error

11. VB6 crashes on startup automation error

12. HELP - Automation error with VB6/RDC on Win98