Print only the current record
Author Message
 Print only the current record

I use the following code to print a user selected category:

Dim cSearch As String
cSearch = InputBox("Enter Category to Print:")
If Len(cSearch) Then
CrystalReport1.SelectionFormula = "{tblrecipe.ID}= '" & cSearch & "'"
CrystalReport1.ReportFileName = "C:\recipe.rpt"
CrystalReport1.SortFields(0) = "+{tblRecipe.ID}"
CrystalReport1.SortFields(1) = "+{tblRecipe.RECNAME}"
Else
CrystalReport1.SelectionFormula = "{tblrecipe.RECNAME}= '" & RecipeName
& "'"
CrystalReport1.ReportFileName = "C:\orecipe.rpt"
End If
CrystalReport1.DataFiles(1) = "C:\my documents\Rrecipe.dbf"
CrystalReport1.Destination = crptToWindow
CrystalReport1.Action = 1

What do I need to do to the above code to force it to only print the
current record on the screen.  It works except for the fact that the
database needs to allow duplicate records and if the RECNAME field finds
a duplicate it prints both.

Any ideas?

Michael

Mon, 08 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Print current record btn

2. printing current record?

3. Problems with Printing the current record

4. Print current record?

5. Print current record?

6. PRINT CURRENT RECORD ONLY!

7. Printing Current Record

8. How can i print report based on a current record (from a dataentry form)

9. Printing Current Record Through Report?

10. Printing current record

11. Printing the current record

12. Printing only current displayed record (VB)