web based database access
Author Message
 web based database access

I am interested in creating a application which will allow one to query
/ modify a database through a web page front end.  Will VB 5.0 allow one
to create an app which will do this?  I have heard that it can convert a
vbp file to a html file, but I don't know if it will include a database
server.

Chris Woodrow

Sat, 10 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB.EXE accessing web server based database

2. VB client or web-based interface for Database

3. converting a VB database application to web based?

4. Developing PC/Web based "glossary" Database

5. Free SQL Tutorial w/ Live Practice Database - 100% Web Based

6. Free SQL Tutorial w/ Live Practice Database - 100% Web Based

7. How to build a Web based database program in Visual Basic

8. Database forms, web-based data entry

9. converting a VB database application to web based?

10. Web based and PC based program

11. Web based form feeding a vb data base

12. Product Inquiry: Access/Web based Document repository...please recommend