SQLConnect API Problem - need help BAD!!
Author Message
 SQLConnect API Problem - need help BAD!!

When using the SQLConnect API in my VB 5.0 app, I run into a problem  when I
attempt to connect, via ODBC, to a "secured" MS Access database.  I pass a
valid user id and the database password, but it will not connect.  The
SQLState error code is "00000" and the SQLErrorMessage is blank.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks...Ernie

P.S. It works fine when the database is not secured.

Sat, 03 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MAPI16.OCX Problem - need help bad....

2. ^NEED HELP BAD, WILL TRADE PROGRAM FOR HELP!!!!

3. Bound Controls: bad,bad,bad

4. RDO bad, bad, bad

5. RDO bad, bad, bad

6. NEED HELP BAD!!!!PLEASE!!!

7. up till 5am, need help bad, data control

8. Need help real bad!

9. Need Help Bad

10. Need help Bad!

11. need help bad