Image Files in SQL Server 6.5
Author Message
 Image Files in SQL Server 6.5

Hi there

A small problem (I hope). I have a table in SQL Server 6.5 that contains a
column of Image datatype and on with an employee number. The images are
already in the database. I want to access the data from a VB5 front end
using the ODBC API. How do I retreive these images when I select the
employee number from a list? Do I use a listbox for the photo and how do I
get the data in there?

TIA

Johan Smith
Sasol Coal
Secunda
South Africa

Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Import text file in SQL Server 6.5 via SQL in Visual Basic

2. Import text file in SQL Server 6.5 via SQL in Visual Basic

3. Poor SQL Server 6.5 performance with Image Datatype

4. images in SQL server 6.5

5. image fields in SQL Server 6.5, how to..?

6. Storing and Retrieving Images in SQL Server 6.5

7. Sending a image to SQL Server 6.5

8. Storing *.bmp,*.gif,*.jpg files into SQL Server 6.5 datatbase

9. File DSN's and SQL Server 6.5 and RDO

10. New Transact-SQL Debugger for Microsoft SQL Server 6.5/7.0

11. SQL Debugger for Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 and 6.5

12. Read/Write Images to SQL 6.5 from VB component