VB% Using MS Access Link
Author Message
 VB% Using MS Access Link

i am using a sybase for my database and i would like to link my sybase
database using Ms Access. I Protect my database (sybase) with a password,
the problem occured when i open the link database ( access) , the odbc
always request my sybase database password.

Any Body can help me to hiding this request and  can I Pass the password
from my code ?

Tue, 07 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Link MS Access on PocketPC to Desktop MS Access

2. Add a row to a spreadsheet using a MS Access DDE-link

3. Accessing Linked Oracle Tables in Access Using ODBC in VB

4. Linking MS Access via CGI in VB

5. Regarding Accessing External database using MS-Access and MS-Visual Basic

6. linking multimedia sound bits in a MS-Access database to a VB-application

7. Accessing MS Access from Web using VB?

8. accessing MS access database using VB&CGI

9. Using VB to access MS Access (mdb file) in remote host

10. Help: Using MS Access 95 w/ VB 5 for Novice VB programmer

11. Link to Access database without MS Access..?

12. VB using DAO to execute Access query containing a linked table