Deleted Records Under FoxPro 2.6
Author Message
 Deleted Records Under FoxPro 2.6

I'm currently Using Foxpro 2.6 with VB 4.0 and I'm having problem
With deleted records still shows up even if set my DBEngine.inipath to
This file INI file:

[Installable ISAM's]
Foxpro 2.6=C:\windows\system\xbs200.dll

[dBase ISAM]
Deleted = On

Is their anything wrong with the content of this ini file please Respond

                                Thank you

Wed, 22 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Quote:

>I'm currently Using Foxpro 2.6 with VB 4.0 and I'm having problem
>With deleted records still shows up even if set my DBEngine.inipath to
>This file INI file:

>[Installable ISAM's]
>Foxpro 2.6=C:\windows\system\xbs200.dll

>[dBase ISAM]
>Deleted = On

>Is their anything wrong with the content of this ini file please Respond

>                                Thank you

NO you didnt't do anything Incorrectly their. If there are still deleted
records showing in your database file, select them and then pack the database.

Whenever files are deleted from a table, they are only tagged for deletion,
then you need to pack and it's usually good to reindex following that.

If this is not what you were asking oryou feel I'm insulting your intelligence
I'm sorry about that. I use FoxPro 2.6 alot and Visual Foxpro as well I'm not
the best but I can do the job.

I hope this answered your question..

Bob

Wed, 29 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Deleted Records Under FoxPro 2.6

Quote:
>I'm currently Using Foxpro 2.6 with VB 4.0 and I'm having problem
>With deleted records still shows up even if set my DBEngine.inipath to
>This file INI file:

>[Installable ISAM's]
>Foxpro 2.6=C:\windows\system\xbs200.dll

I think this is supposed to be FoxPro 2.5=.....
Try that.

Chris Westbrook

Wed, 29 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Querys to a FoxPro 2.6 for DOS table using with 1.9 million records

2. Deleting a FPW 2.6 Record

3. Cannot add record to Visual Foxpro table after deleting all records in table

4. Access97, Foxpro 2.6 Linked Tables

5. A97 to Foxpro 2.6 - index question

6. VB .NET Standard & FoxPro 2.6

7. FoxPro 2.6 Transactions Fail with VB5

8. Copy Foxpro 2.6 table structure

9. Opening a Foxpro 2.6 database using VB 6.0

10. FoxPro 2.6 in VB5.0 - Msxbse Page Fault

11. read/write FoxPro 2.6 *and* Access 97 database files

12. odbc AND Foxpro 2.6