Modem : I hear but he can't hear me
Author Message
 Modem : I hear but he can't hear me

Hello,

I'm trying to phone to someone using my U.S. Robotics voice modem, so that
the person I'm calling her me and that I can hear him. BUT for the moment, I
can only hear him and he CAN'T hear me. I probably have to use some of the
properties of the MSCOMM control baut I have no idea which one to use !

Private Sub Phone_Click()
    MSComm1.PortOpen = True
    Tlphone_Etat.Caption = "Connect !!!"
    MSComm1.Output = "ATDT0,087226060"
End Sub

Any idea to solve this problem ?

Does someone have a good address on the web or a good book with
documentation about such controls ?

Thanks a lot !

Didier RENSONNET

Wed, 27 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Modem : I hear but he can't hear me

2. Anyone heard of 'N16.DLL'

3. Another question you've heard 10,000 times...

4. Mscomm doesn't hear my serial port

5. I've heard of this being done in VC++

6. Another Reader Heard From ...

7. Need mlibce.lib - anyone heard of it?

8. Has anyone heard of Trans-Basic Language?

9. Heard rumors of Kenobi and Denali

10. Anyone ever heard of

11. Anyone ever heard of

12. Anyone ever heard of POWER-BASIC