HELP: linking txt field with a memo field
Author Message
 HELP: linking txt field with a memo field

I've created an access-db which contains several fields of large text, all
having the memo property set.  Now, when i access the db in Visual Basic i
can display every type of field, except the memo...

This is not acceptable. I prob did something wrong...

help?

--
Hero?ne she said was the best I had...
Now you feel the pain is real, and there's no one else to blame...

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 06:19:57 GMT
 HELP: linking txt field with a memo field

Quote:

> I've created an access-db which contains several fields of large text, all
> having the memo property set.  Now, when i access the db in visual basic i
> can display every type of field, except the memo...

> This is not acceptable. I prob did something wrong...

> help?

right click somewhere on your toolbar then click on components a form
will open and you will see a list of components find the "Microsoft
Rich Text Control" check the checkbox,use this to display the memo
field.

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:58:29 GMT
 HELP: linking txt field with a memo field

Quote:

>> I've created an access-db which contains several fields of large
>> text, all having the memo property set.  Now, when i access the db in
>> visual basic i can display every type of field, except the memo...

>> This is not acceptable. I prob did something wrong...

>> help?

> right click somewhere on your toolbar then click on components a form
> will open and you will see a list of components find the "Microsoft
> Rich Text Control" check the checkbox,use this to display the memo
> field.

thx man.

feel like an ass for not sorting this out myself...

--
Hero?ne she said was the best I had...
Now you feel the pain is real, and there's no one else to blame...
Praise the fallen...

Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:33:15 GMT

1. Append memo field to a different memo field

2. Memo fields - problems reporting 2 memo fields

3. Embed Fields within a memo field

4. Displaying MS Access fields over 255 characters (Memo fields)

5. Mail Body field to Access memo field

6. get access-memo-field in an rtftext-field

7. Linking 2 fields to 1 field

8. Linking 2 fields to the same field

9. Help - Searching Memo Fields For Multiple Strings

10. Need Help - Searching Memo Fields For Strings

11. Help! I need to Split a memo field

12. Need help with Access Memo Field