Help to use ADO with Access for update more then 127 fields
Author Message
 Help to use ADO with Access for update more then 127 fields

Hallo to every body,
I'm writing an application to update a recordset with DAO in MSAccess.
I Know that is not possible to make an update query on a table with
more than 127 fields.
So i decided to use ADO.
I would like to use  ADO Update Property
Please can someone help me, because i don't know exactly how to change
a recordset value for each single field.

Thank you for your help
Lorenzo

Sat, 24 Jul 2004 18:15:46 GMT

1. Updating Memo Fields in MS Access using ADO Parameter / Stored Procedures

2. Updating Memo Fields in MS Access using ADO Parameter / Stored Procedures

3. ADO Update (using VB) of Memo fields in Access 97 DB

4. How to update datetime field with NULL using ADO update

5. How to access PC-8 print characters over 127

6. Using Update to update an Access field

7. Need help to Update an ACCESS 2000 Database using ADO and VB

8. Updated -VB access the AS/400 using ADO and Client Access

9. Problem updating field using ADO

10. how to update a Numeric field in a table using VB6 ADO

11. ADO, Access, Memo-Field update error at size above 64K

12. ASCII Problem in VB.Net no character greater than 127