Reproducing SendKeys function using WIN api....
Author Message
 Reproducing SendKeys function using WIN api....

Lotus notes has a sendkeys function but for some reason it doesn't work...
Can someone tell me how I can create the same function using win api.   I
not sure it would work but I have to find out
how to do it...

Tks...

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Reproducing SendKeys function using WIN api....

I know it works because I've made it some time ago. I don't have access
to the code now, but I remember I took it from this newsgroup or a
mailing list.

Quote:

> Lotus notes has a sendkeys function but for some reason it doesn't
> work...
> Can someone tell me how I can create the same function using win
> api.   I
> not sure it would work but I have to find out
> how to do it...

> Tks...

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Reproducing SendKeys function using WIN api....

I got source code for doing that in VB.

You can d/l it from his web page:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~clatta/download.html

Hope this helps,
Gunnar Syren

Quote:

>Lotus notes has a sendkeys function but for some reason it doesn't work...
>Can someone tell me how I can create the same function using win api.   I
>not sure it would work but I have to find out
>how to do it...

>Tks...

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. WIN 2k API vs WIN 98/WIN NT API - Help needed

2. Win API functions that don't seem to exist in Win32 API

3. Using extended key via VB ( sendkeys function)

4. Using API calls to replace sendkeys in VB5.0

5. Reproducing the delete Key function in code

6. SENDKeys using API

7. problems with _lwrite (Win-API-function)

8. network share connect with WNetAddConnection2A API function on Win 98 question

9. Win 32 API Function GetCursorPos

10. problems with _lwrite (Win-API-function)

11. writeprivatestring win api function

12. WIN API Functions in VBS