HOW TO change field size and delete field
Author Message
 HOW TO change field size and delete field

How can I change the field size in an MS ACCESS database
via VB also I would like to know how to delete an existing
field via VB

vb 40 16 bit, MS ACCESS 2.0

TIA,
Brett

Sun, 27 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to change field size and delete field MS ACCESS/VB

2. remove index from field or delete a indexed field

3. Change table field size in code

4. Change Table Fields Size ??

5. Changing the size of an existing field through code

6. changing field type/size in Access 97 using vb6

7. Changing text field size with code

8. Changing 'field size' in existing table

9. Changing field size from code ?

10. Changing Field Size in a Table

11. Change field size using VBA

12. Can I change the field size of a linked table