Invalid Data Source error
Author Message
 Invalid Data Source error

Hi all,

in my app, I connect to a User DSN to connect to an Access 97 database
to generate a report.

str = "select * from rapport "
Set cn = New ADODB.Connection
cn.Open "DSN=MyDSN;Uid=admin;Pwd=myPWD;"
Set rsrep = cn.Execute(str)

Set DataReport1.DataSource = rsrep

This works fine on some machines, but not on all.

I have PC's running Win98 that generate the report, other Win98
machines are reporting 'Invalid Data Source'
When I check, the DSN is correctly installed (from code when running
the app the very first time), and it is pointing to the correct path
and database.

Any suggestions?
I've been trying to figure out what's happening for about a week
now......

Thanks,

James

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 04:39:43 GMT
[...]

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:40:23 GMT

1. Invalid Data Source error

2. Invalid Data Source Error

3. Invalid Data Source Error

4. Invalid Data Source Error

5. invalid data source

6. Invalid Data Source

7. "Invalid data source" with DataReport

8. Invalid Data Source

9. Invalid Report Source Error in Crystal Report Viewer

10. Visual Basic 4.0a error with ORACLE Data source accessing BLOB data

11. error 3265 when accessing odbc data source through data control

12. Error msg "Invalid Field Data "